Currently, you can:
- List all the projects you have read and write access to.
cdinto any project and branch and
lsas if it were a directory.
- Edit any file in a project you have write access to.
- Commit your edited files directly to your GitHub branch.
- View status of changed files with
statusand unstage them with
- View the commit log of any branch with
Here we can see a listing of my projects, in this case with a filter on the string 'git-'. Private repositories are listed in orange.
cd into a project and a branch, then an
ls will show you the project tree.
- Ace JS Editor (http://ace.ajax.org/)
- Termlib (http://www.masswerk.at/termlib/)
- GitHub-API JS Library (https://github.com/fitzgen/github-api) (hacked to death)
If you want to fix or change something, please fork on GitHub, push your change to a branch named after your change and send me a pull request.
Some ideas of things to do are in the TODO file.
MIT, see LICENCE file