It's now preferred that if you are able to, you should release your script as part of an npm package built for Hubot.
For an example you can take a look at https://github.com/hubot-scripts/hubot-example which is an example package that you can use to create your own and publish to npm.
We can also fork your Hubot Script Package to the Hubot Scripts organization so people can easily find it and file issues and pull requests. More information can be found in the https://github.com/hubot-scripts/packages repository.
If you would still prefer to add your script to this repository then please follow the guidelines below.
Some things that will increase the chance that your pull request is accepted:
- Use CoffeeScript idioms and style guide
- Update the documentation, the surrounding one, examples elsewhere, guides, whatever is affected by your contribution
- Include any information that would be relevant to reproducing bugs, use cases for new features, etc.
- Impact on existing users if modifying a script.
- Two spaces, no tabs.
- No trailing whitespace. Blank lines should not have any space.
- Prefer single quotes over double quotes unless interpolating strings.
myMethod( my_arg )or
a = band not
- Follow the conventions you see used in the source already.