Roadmap for vulcanizer features
This is not a guarantee of any feature, but a rough plan on where we will develop further.
Release of basic functionality for the basic client with a idiomatic API containing structs for data returned and a possible error.
- Get health status of a cluster
- Get nodes of a cluster
- Get indices of a cluster
- Get settings of a cluster
- Get snapshots of a cluster
- Get details of a snapshot
- Drain a server - set shard allocation rules so that data moves off of the server
- Fill a server - remove shard allocations rules so that data moves on to the server
- Fill all servers - remove all shards allocation exclusion rules
- Set a cluster setting
- Enable or disable cluster allocation entirely
Handle more cases around repositories and snapshots.
- Verify a repository
- Delete a snapshot
Even more cases around repositories and snapshots.
- List repositories
- Take snapshots
- Restore snapshots
Add functionality for managing indices.
- Delete index
- Get pretty index settings
- Get machine readable index settings
- Set index settings
- Get pretty index mappings
- Analyze text with built in analyzers
- Analyze text based on a field
- Additional client options for HTTPS, timeout, HTTP basic auth, and TLS configuration
- Open index
- Close index
- List/add/update/remove aliases
- List shards
- Display shard recovery information
- New client configuration options: user, password, path, protocol, TLS verification