GitLab CI Documentation
- Quick Start
- Configuring project (.gitlab-ci.yml)
- Configuring runner
- Configuring deployment
- Using Docker Images
- Using Docker Build
- Using Variables
- Test and deploy Ruby applications to Heroku
- Test and deploy Python applications to Heroku
- Test Clojure applications
- Help your favorite programming language and GitLab by sending a merge request with a guide for that language.
To use GitLab CI with GitHub or others, you should mirror your repository to GitLab or move it there.