GitHub in your pocket. Built with React Native.
Table of Contents
View repository and user information, control your notifications and even manage your issues and pull requests. Built with React Native, GitPoint is the most feature-rich unofficial GitHub client that is 100% free.
Available for both iOS and Android.
A few of the things you can do with GitPoint:
- View user activity feed
- Communicate on your issue and pull request conversations
- Close or lock issues
- Apply labels and assignees
- Review and merge pull requests
- Create new issues
- Star, watch and fork repositories
- Control your unread and participating notifications
- Easily search for any user or repository
If there's anything you'd like to chat about, please feel free to join our Gitter chat!
- Follow the React Native Guide for getting started building a project with native code. A Mac is required if you wish to develop for iOS.
- Clone or download the repo
yarnto install dependencies
yarn run linkto link react-native dependencies
yarn start:iosto start the packager and run the app in the iOS simulator (
yarn start:ios:loggerwill boot the application with redux-logger)
yarn start:androidto start the packager and run the app in the the Android device/emulator (
yarn start:android:loggerwill boot the application with redux-logger)
Please take a look at the contributing guidelines for a detailed process on how to build your application as well as troubleshooting information.
Development Keys: The
api/index.js are for development purposes and do not represent the actual application keys. Feel free to use them or use a new set of keys by creating an OAuth application of your own. Set the "Authorization callback URL" to
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]