Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Flat file markdown blog with categories, tags, archive, caching, bootstrap 4 default theme
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
||Latest commit message
||Failed to load latest commit information.
Flat file blog engine with markdown support
- No db
- No admin
- Unlimited nesting for posts folders.
- Race condition free caching to withstand high traffic.
- Plain Html templates, simple but still powerfull, powered by Psttt! template engine.
- Bootstrap 4 default theme
- Disqus/Facebook comments
- Rss Feed, Tags, Posts Archives
- Download speck either from here or by cloning this Github repo or by running:
- Upload speck through FTP/SFTP or whatever upload method you prefer to the public-facing directory of your site.
- Ensure that the permissions for the
posts folders are set to
- Navigate your browser to your speck installation URL, if you have placed speck in a sub directory make sure you append the folder name to the URL:
- Upload markdown files to
posts folder, choose any folder structure you want to reflect as blog categories.