A set of modules used for working with EEG event file data. Can load, export and manipulate the data (ready for reuse in EEG analysis software).
Currently can be used for BESA and Neuroscan files The BESA file handling assumes a specific order of columns and ignores a start marker, future versions will more fully support the specification found at: http://wiki.besa.de/index.php?title=Event\_File\_Format#Event\_Codes
Uses file type specific classes to make interacting with individual events easier. Can now modify codes etc directly rather than using
mod_code which is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.
BUGFIXES & FEATURES
- Neuroscan events with floats now output time columns with same precision that was read
- Fix bug where header in Neuroscan2 file caused crash
- Code changes were not saved as event.order stored only original values, not references
- Last update actually implemented float/int handling for BESA, this time we implement it for Neuroscan
- Neuroscan time format can be int(millisecond) or float(second), try both
- New internal representation of individual events
- Tests updated for new version
- Event elements that make sense to be represented as ints/floats will be exposed as such. Note this may break existing code that expects everything as a string.
- Added a suite of unittests
- Removed unreachable code and various small bugfixes
- Code replacement not working due to immutable namedtuple use, use _replace method for now
- TypeError fixed, was not parsing lines correctly