Android Quasi-VPN App to circumvent the GFW through SOCKS and SSH
What I did in this fork
- took some patches from around the internet ** Nils Durner ** intika
- removed analytics library
- upgraded ormlite to latest JARs from http://ormlite.com/releases/
- upgraded trilead-ssh2 to latest version from https://github.com/jenkinsci/trilead-ssh2
- upgraded iptables to 1.4.20 binary copied from AFWall+ (from FDroid, so presumably it's safe)
- published APK - see Releases tab: https://github.com/gjedeer/sshtunnel/releases
To build it, just set your paths to android dev environment, create ant.properties file:
key.store=/path/to/your/android-apk-keystore/signkey key.alias=name_of_your_key version-name=1.5.7
ant in the project directory.
- build redsocks from source
- upgrade SSH library to http://svn.svnkit.com/repos/3rdparty/com.trilead.ssh2/ ?
- upgrade bouncy castle files inside SSH library?
- make it a reproducible build for f-droid (haha yeah right, i'll have time for this after i'm dead)