Join GitHub today
6. Creating new controller
- go to "app/MyFirstBlog/" and create a new subdirectory "Controller" - the directory name is strict convention.
- create new PHP file with name for example "Blog.php" into directory "app/MyFirstBlog/Controller/"
- the file "Blog.php" has to have strict class name like "MyFirstBlog\Controller\Blog" and has to extend "Pimf\Controller\Base"
- create new method action for example "indexAction()"
- optionally you can implement the method "init()" - it will be triggered before any action of the controller is executed.
- call the controller-action on sending the GET "index.php?controller=blog&action=index" parameters to your request
|-- app/ | `-- MyFirstBlog/ | |-- Controller/ | | '-- Blog.php
Check out a sample class which shows everything you can do with a PIMF controller! https://github.com/gjerokrsteski/pimf-blog/blob/master/app/MyFirstBlog/Controller/Blog.php