Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
MarkupKit is an open-source framework for simplifying development of native iOS and tvOS applications. It allows developers to construct user interfaces declaratively using a human-readable, HTML-like markup language, rather than visually using Interface Builder or programmatically in code.
For more information, please see the following:
- Getting Started - "Hello, World"-style tutorial
- Demo - demonstration of common user interface elements implemented in markup
- Examples - code samples highlighting key features
- Sample Application - simple application demonstrating "real-world" usage of common MarkupKit features
- Templates - Xcode templates for simplifying MarkupKit development
- Deployment - guide to deploying MarkupKit-based applications
For complete project documentation, see the README.