MASLAB Staff-provided code for IAP 2013.
Detailed breakdown by folder:
- arduino_firmware - contains all code related to loading firmware onto the Arduino
- arduino_firmware.ino - the Arduino sketch file containing the main firmware code
- sketchbook - the sketchbook folder that the Arduino software should point to in order to load the necessary libraries.
- arduino.py - the Python interface for communicating with the Arduino. Initialize classes and use class methods to interact with the Arduino. This file spawns a new thread that constantly communicates with the Arduino based on values in arrays set by the class methods.
- examples - contains several code examples for interfacing with the given libraries.
- actuators - code examples related to motors, servos, steppers, etc.
- sensors - code examples related to IR sensors, bump sensors, etc.
- general - general code examples