Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is a pre-release for Parlatype 1.6. Translatable strings won't change until the release (string freeze), translations are very welcome at Launchpad: https://translations.launchpad.net/parlatype
The final release will be almost identical to the pre-release. It's scheduled for April 2019.
- New: Automatic speech recognition with CMU Sphinx
- New: Design changes, including removal of application menu, fix #22
- New: Use symbolic icons, fix #47
- New: Custom timestamps, fix #37
- New: Option to repeat file at the end pressing “Play”, fix #59
- New: Open new files from directory last used, fix #43
- Fix: LibreOffice helpers didn’t work with menu buttons, fix #53
- Fix: Use Unicode for nice typography
- Build system changed to Meson
- New or updated translations:
- cs: fri
- de: Gabor Karsay
- ja: Shinichirou Yamada
- pl: Piotr Drąg
Note to packagers
The pre-release is due to massive changes in the build system to test the release. Autotools is completely dropped and the new and only build system is now Meson.
Most dependencies were upgraded, see /README.md.
There is a couple of configuration options, see /meson_options.txt
You might have to set the 'libreoffice-dir' option, it might be distro-dependent.