- Include rdf-xsd for some specs.
- Refactor #expand_value to deal with previous matching on RDF::Literal::Integer for sub-types.
- Added bin/jsonld for command-line manipulation of JSON-LD files and to perform RDF transformations.
- Progress release syncing with the spec. Most expansion and compaction tests pass. RDF is okay, framing has many issues.
- Changed @literal to @value.
- Change expanded double format to %1.6e
- Only recognize application/ld+json and :jsonld.
- New @context processing rules.
- @iri and @subject changed to @id.
- @datatype changed to @type.
- @coerce keys can be CURIEs or IRIs (not spec'd).
- @language in @context.
- Implemented JSON::LD::API for .compact and .expand.
- Support relative IRI expansion based on document location.
- Make sure that keyword aliases are fully considered on both input and output and used when compacting.
- RDF.rb 0.3.4 compatibility.
- Format detection.
- Use new @list syntax for parsing ordered collections.
- Separate normalize from canonicalize
- Change MIME Type and extension from application/json, .json to application/ld+json, .jsonld.
- Also added application/x-ld+json
- Process a remote @context
- Updated to current state of spec, including support for aliased keywords
- Update Writer to output consistent with current spec.
- Another order problem (in literals)
- Fix @literal, @language, @datatype, and @iri serialization
- Use InsertOrderPreservingHash for Ruby 1.8
- Fixed ruby 1.8 hash-order problem when parsing @context.
- Add .jsonld file extention and format
- JSON-LD Writer
- Use test suite from json.org
- Use '@type' instead of 'a' and '@subject' instead of '@'
- Downgrade RDF.rb requirement from 0.4.0 to 0.3.3.
- Functional Reader with reasonable test coverage.
- First release of project scaffold.