_____ _ | __ \ | | | |__) | __ _ __| | _ __ _ __ ___ ___ ___ | _ / / _` | / _` || '_ \ | '__|/ _ \/ __|/ __| | | \ \| (_| || (_| || |_) || | | __/\__ \\__ \ |_| \_\\__,_| \__,_|| .__/ |_| \___||___/|___/ | | |_|
Radpress is a simple blog application for Djangonauts. It doesn't use a WYSIWYG editor; the default markup syntax is reStructuredText and you can preview your entry simply before publishing it. Radpress now ships with a Markdown renderer, too!
Radpress' default theme is based on Author theme by Mike McAlister. Thank you for the support.
- Zen mode for writing articles
- Disqus support for comment and reactions
- Useful sidebar widgets; tag cloud, latest posts
- Adding page links in navigation bar
- Listing archives by date or tag
- Author information for articles
- Simple theme like in Octopress.
Supported markup languages
How to contribute?
I work with Python virtualenv. After I activated my virtualenv, I install all requires with a command:
$ pip install -r requirements/development.txt
Gökmen Görgen, <gokmen[@]alageek.com>
Ben Stott, <bgbnbigben[@]contextualsystems.com>
Radpress is free software under terms of the MIT License. For more information, see the LICENSE file.