Arjan is a CLI that helps you deploy resources in a practical way that makes building microservices easy and fun! When you deploy resources you also save them in a JSON file that can be parsed and read by the CLI, enabling you to connect your resources.
Some Basic Actions Arjan will help you complete
- Deploy API
- Deploy method
- Enable CORS
- Deploy public site
- Deploy www reroute bucket
- Deploy cloudfront
- Deploy cloudflare
- Email endpoint
- Add gmail account
- Validate email with SES account
- Deploy lambda function from template
- Deploy lambda function from a file
- Deploy a NoSQL DB table
- Deploy a SQL DB table (amazon aurora only)
- Make sure you have node.js and npm installed. You can checkout this tutorial to install npm and node in mac, linux (debian/ubuntu).
- Have an AWS account and an IAM user with administrator access. If you don't have an AWS account, you can easily create one here. Don't worry, most of what you do with this project will fall within the AWS free tier limit!
- Clone the repository
- Go into the directory of the project
- create a file called .env and add the following variables. replace your-acces-key and your-secret-access-key with the keys that were displayed when you created the IAM user.
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID=your-access-key AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY=your-secret-access-key AWS_REGION=us-east-1 AWS_ACCOUNT_NUMBER=your-aws-account-number
- To find your AWS account number, go to the AWS console support center
- Install all dependencies by running
- Start the CLI by running
**Currently you can only run the create-static-site command. Stay tuned as we will be adding more actions very soon!