MapAround makes it easy to develop rich interactive .NET-based applications with GIS functionality. Ideal for solving most common problems when working on a geospatial software.
MapAround renders great looking maps, has the facilities to build handy user interface, implements robust spatial analysis methods, provides access to plenty of the spatial data sources (both files and databases), supports industry standarts like WMS, WKB, WKT.
Its API is extremely easy to use. Both .NET experts and beginners can quickly start working with it. Use as-is or extend functions to suit your needs.
- Speedy rendering
- Thematic mapping with custom colors and symbols
- Smart labeling
- Native .NET
- Simple and extensible object model
- Wide range of GIS data formats
- On-the-fly projection
- Spatial queries
- Robust geometry and topology algorythms
- Spatial operations on the spheroid's surfase
- Industry standarts (WMS,WMTS, WKB, WKT)
The inventor of [Viktor Shcherbakov] (https://plus.google.com/u/0/116901853645782987607/)