WebTouch allows you to easily create buttons on the MacBook Touch Bar that trigger IFTTT recipes through the Maker Channel.
- Sign up for an account at http://ifttt.com and activate the Maker Channel
- Go to https://ifttt.com/services/maker/settings and visit the url displayed
- Copy the key at the top of the page and paste it into WebTouch
- Set up an applet with the Maker channel serving as the trigger paste the event name you choose into WebTouch.
- Repeat step 4 untill satisfied and then press any of the buttons displayed to trigger the corresponding recipe.
Right now, the app has to be in the foreground for the buttons to show up. I'm working on adding buttons to the control strip so they're always accessible.