Skip to content
Avatar
🍻
Beer me
🍻
Beer me

Highlights

Organizations

@yourbase @splitsio

Sponsoring

@zombiezen
glacials/README.md

I'm Ben 👋

I'm a senior full-stack engineer born and raised in San Francisco. I was an early employee at Twitch and I've worked on everything from social networks to authentication-as-a-service. I live in Seattle with my wife @gwander.

📧 Email me | 📄 View my resume

Twitter | Twitch | LinkedIn

💬 I speak English and a little Chinese. 💬 我会说英文,也会说一点中文。

Jobs

See more details about my work at these companies on my website, twos.dev.

Side projects

Talks

You can view the talks I've done at @glacials/talks.

Hobbies

About 80% of my free time is spent playing video games. The other 20% is split between kayaking, beer, whiskey, and interior design.

Pinned

  1. a speedrunning data store, analysis engine, and racing platform

    Ruby 99 24

  2. a Magic: The Gathering format reference

    C++ 121 38

  3. Short, stateless URL slugs for UUID-based Rails models

    Ruby 20 1

  4. a portfolio

    HTML 1

1,416 contributions in the last year

Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mon Wed Fri

Contribution activity

March 2021

Reviewed 2 pull requests in 2 repositories
yourbase/yb 1 pull request
glacials/whatsinstandard 1 pull request
22 contributions in private repositories Mar 2 – Mar 7

Seeing something unexpected? Take a look at the GitHub profile guide.