Multitenant UML Diagram Generator
- User interacts with AngularJS front-end and posts file to Node.JS backend.
- Node.js backend redirects file to AWS Application Load Balancer
- Application Load Balancer redirects request to auto-scaled tenant group. Depending on load, a tenant group may have 1-3 instances.
- Application load balancer redirects to the service running on a healthy instance.
- Tenant service uploads file to disk, unzips it, executes java command and generates image file.
- Tenant service encodes image file and returns it as response which is redirected back to front-end.
- User sees the image file generated and grades the result.
- Result is posted to Node.js backend and redirected to RDS instance which inserts grade into db.
- Deploy Angular JS code, contained in AngularJS folder and run Server.js in an AWS EC2 instance.
- Deploy Node code,contained in Node folder and run Server.js in another EC2 instance.