Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
What's new since 0.3.2?
- Various bug fixes.
- Updated git to 2.9 for cinnabar-helper.
- Now supports bundle2 for both fetch/clone and push (https://www.mercurial-scm.org/wiki/BundleFormat2).
- Now Supports
git credentialfor HTTP authentication.
- Removed upgrade path from repositories used with version < 0.3.0.
- Experimental (and partial) support for using git-cinnabar without having mercurial installed.
- Use a mercurial subprocess to access local mercurial repositories.
- Cinnabar-helper now handles fast-import, with workarounds for performance issues on macOS.