Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Release Notes: 0.3.2
This is mostly a bug and regression-fixing release.
What's new since 0.3.1?
- Fixed a performance regression when cloning big repositories on OSX.
- git configuration items with line breaks are now supported.
- Fixed a number of issues with corner cases in mercurial data (such as, but not limited to nodes with no first parent, malformed .hgtags, etc.)
- Fixed a stack overflow, a buffer overflow and a use-after free in cinnabar-helper.
- Better work with git worktrees, or when called from subdirectories.
- Updated git to 2.7.4 for cinnabar-helper.
- Properly remove all refs meant to be removed when using git version lower than 2.1.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.