Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Release Notes: 0.5.0b4
What's new since 0.5.0 beta 3?
- Fixed incompatibility with Mercurial 3.4.
- Performance and memory consumption improvements.
- Work around networking issues while downloading clone bundles from Mozilla CDN with range requests to continue past failure.
- Miscellaneous metadata format changes.
- The prebuilt helper for Linux now works across more distributions (as long as libcurl.so.4 is present, it should work)
- Updated git to 2.18.0 for the helper.
- Properly support the
- Experimental support for initial clone from a git repository containing git-cinnabar metadata.
- Changed the default make rule to only build the helper.
- Now can successfully clone the pypy and GNU octave mercurial repositories.
- More user-friendly errors.