ECG app for Attys for Windows/Linux
You need the following libraries to compile and run the program:
- AttysComm (https://github.com/glasgowneuro/AttysComm)
- Qt5 / Qwt (standard UBUNTU packages)
- IIR filter library from https://github.com/berndporr/iir1
- FIR filter library from https://github.com/berndporr/fir1
Run "qmake", which generates a Makefile and "make" to compile everything.
- Install: Visual Studio 2017 community edition
- clone iir1 in your root directory: https://github.com/berndporr/iir1 and compile it (release and debug version)
- clone fir1 in your root directory: https://github.com/berndporr/fir1 and compile it (release and debug version)
- Download the open source version of QT5, 64 bits for visual C++ 2015/2017 from www.qt.io: https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.7/5.7.0/qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2015_64-5.7.0.exe
- Download Qwt from http://qwt.sf.net (the latest version 6.x), unpack it in the parent directory and compile it (as release & debug)
- git clone https://github.com/glasgowneuro/AttysComm.git in the parent directory or modify the .pro file
- "qmake -tp vc" and then re-target the project twice (right click on attys_scope in the Solutions Explorer -> Retarget Projects)
- Open the .sln file
- Build attys-ecg
- go to the "debug" subdirectory
- run "windeployqt attys-ecg.exe" which copies all the DLLs into this directory which are needed to run the app
- Build the msi installer which will be in the "installer" subdirectory.
Just type: "./attys-ecg" or start it from the start menu under Windows.
The heartrate detector measures the times between consecutive heartbeats and calculates the momentary heartrate in beats per minute out of it:
It uses a median filter and other heuristics to weed out wrong detections.
attys-ecg is based in part on the work of the Qwt project (http://qwt.sf.net).