Skip to content
- Clone the latest source code from git://github.com/glastonbridge/SuperCollider-Android.git
- Get and install the CrystaX NDK (because it supports exception handling) from here — preferably release 4 (r4) or later
- If you have Eclipse with the ADT plugin:
- Create a new Android project. (File→New→Android project – don’t use File→Import)
- On the second page of the new project wizard select “from existing source”.
- Browse to the SuperCollider-Android directory. Click finish.
- Else if you’re building using Ant:
- Go to the project directory and run
android update project
- Build the C files into libs by running
/path/to/android-ndk-r4b-crystax/ndk-build from inside the
- Build the Java (and libs) into an APK. Eclipse normally does this automatically, but for NDK projects you may need to touch one of your java files to trigger a rebuild.
- Deploy to emulator. Hear noise.