A curated list about React Hooks.
Hooks are a new addition in React 16.8. They let you use state and other React features without writing a class.
- Introducing Hooks
- Hooks at a Glance
- Using the State Hook
- Using the Effect Hook
- Rules of Hooks
- Building Your Own Hooks
- Hooks API Reference
- Hooks FAQ
- React Today and Tomorrow and 90% Cleaner React - Dan Abramov and Sophie Alpert.
- Making Sense of React Hooks - Dan Abramov.
- React Hooks and Suspense - Kent C. Dodds.
- React Hooks & testing: Stepping through React code - Kent C. Dodds.
- My Thoughts on React Hooks - Ben Awad.
- Fetching Data from an API with React Hooks useEffect - Ben Awad.
- Are React Hooks Slower than Class Components? - Ben Awad.
- Building a Todo List with React Hooks useState - Ben Awad.
- Using React Hooks vs. Class Components - Ben Awad.
- Using Immer with Reducers and React Hooks - Ben Awad.
- React Hooks useContext - Ben Awad.
- Everything you need to know about React Hooks - Carl Vitullo.
- Hooks in react-spring, a tutorial - Paul Henschel.
- React Hooks: Notes Taken - Tomáš Konrády.
- Getting Started with React Hooks - Chris Sevilleja.
- React hooks: not magic, just arrays - Rudi Yardley.
- Why React’s new Hooks API is a game changer - Rudi Yardley.
- Writing Custom React Hooks for GraphQL - Nader Dabit.
- Manage global state with React Hooks - Charles Stover.
- React Hooks: Managing Web Sockets with useEffect and useState - Ross Bulat.
- Primer on React Hooks - Austin Johnston.
- React Hooks - A deeper dive featuring useContext and useReducer - Austin Johnston.
- Advanced React Hooks Workshop - Kent C. Dodds.
- v6 Candidate Preview: Use React Hooks for connect - Mark Erikson.
- RFC: React Hooks - Sebastian Markbåge.
- Using Hooks in React Native - Héctor Ramos.
- Color Match - Color Match Game.
- React Hooks counter - Counter using useState of React Hooks.
- Toggle component - Toggle component made with React Hooks.
- Hooks test - Somewhat complicated use case solved relatively nicely with React Hooks.
- React Hanger - React Hanger example.
- React Navigation Hooks - React hooks for convenient react-navigation use.
- Haunted - React's Hooks API implemented for web components.
- useHooks - Easy to understand React Hook recipes by Gabe Ragland.
- Collection of React Hooks - Collection of React Hooks.
- React Spring demo - Demo of how react-spring could use React Hooks as a new API.
- React Hooks - React Hooks useState() and useEffect().
- Hooks Todo App - App made with React Hooks.
- react-thanos - React hooks implementation of Google's Thanos easter egg.
- redux-react-hook - React Hook for accessing state and dispatch from a Redux store.
- react-use - Collection of essential React Hooks.
- The Platform - Browser API's turned into React Hooks and Suspense-friendly React elements for common situations.
- eslint-plugin-react-hooks - This plugin enforce rule of hooks to avoid common mistakes.
- react-hooks-lib - A set of reusable React Hooks.
- use-immer - A hook to use immer as a React hook to manipulate state.
- react-hanger - A small collection of useful hooks for React 16.7.
- react-firebase-hooks - A set of reusable React Hooks for Firebase.
- react-intersection-visible-hook - React hook to track the visibility of a functional component based on IntersectionVisible Observer.
- use-timer - Simple React hook to handle timer.
- react-native-hooks - React Native APIs turned into React Hooks for use in stateless React components.
- react-with-hooks - Ponyfill for the proposed React Hooks API.
- react-hooks-screen-type - Determining screen size type for Bootstrap 4 grid.
- use-http - React hooks for making isomorphic HTTP requests.
- react-fetch-hook - React hook for conveniently use Fetch API.
- storeon - hook-based state manager in 173 bytes.
- react-hook-form - Performance, flexible and extensible forms with easy to use for validation.
Awesome React hooks is CC0 licensed.