#tinyCA2 - version 0.7.5-3
This is a "fork" from debian sources.
This repo contains shamelessly stolen debian patches (stolen-from-debian.patch). The debian patch has been modified to be used with arch linux.
The package contains also 'fix-tinyca-paths.patch' and the modified PKGBUILD from arch aur repository. I'm not sure the author for fix-tinyca-paths.patch', but, the credits for the PKGBUILD must go to Marti Raudsepp email@example.com
##My contribution to this package
- New github repo from debian's source
- Cleaned the debian patches by removing debian specific stuff
- PLGBUILD is avilaible at https://github.com/glennie/arch-pkgbuilds, in the tinyca2 sub directory
##Changelog version 0.7.5-2 - Tue May 31 2014
- Added arch related stuff
- Cleaned debian related stuff
- Moved templates from /usr/share/tinyca2 to /etc/tinyca
version 0.7.5-3 - Sat August 29 2015
- added patches sub dir currently used patches
- Added sha2 support by a patch stolen from Debian bug tracking system (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=759481#10). The patch is from Ross Vandegrift firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give credit where credit is due : my own contribution here is very limited. Please go through the source and give credits to contributors.
- Tested on my arch installation. YMMV. It may eat your kitten, bite you dog or burn your cpu. So use this package at your own risk ;-)