Welcome to the Glitch Game Making Club Resource
Welcome to the Glitch Gamemakers Resource. Many thanks for taking the time to look at our project. We hope this is a useful space and thank you in advance for any contribution you can make. We are not sponsored by Glitch.com we just love the tool as a place for our learners to have fun and learn things.
Remixable Phaser Web Games in Glitch
We are actively seeking simple 'boilerplate'/ starter games in Glitch to add to this list. Ideally these games will be half-baked in some way. By this we mean games that invite users to dive into the code by hitting remix and fix them or improve them in some way.
See below for details on how to contribute.
- Simple Game Created to Be Edited
- 2d Breakout Game by end3r
- Simple Pirate Platformer
- (Using old Thimble system) Phaser Platform Game Tutorial from Richard and Alvin
- (Using old Thimble system) Intentionally Rubbish Phaser Platform for workshops
We will help learners to be choose their own paths, work collaboratively and be inspired to make fun games with positive messages.
Getting involved in the Clubs and our Resource
Please join us to support the Game Making Club Process and the Resources we are creating.
Can you help us in one of the following ways to get involved?
- Game and Resource Creators: to help build a library of remixable HTML5 games and linked resources. Glitch and Phaser 2 are the tools we use. Please have a look at How to contribute and our coding games guidelines
- Web Coding Mentors: you will be a subject enthusiast from one of the area of activity. You volunteer for either video chats, to give feedback on projects or to answer forum questions. Please sign up here by creating an issue
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md for more information on all of the above.
Communication and Publication Channels
Please take time to review our code of conduct aimed at young people, families and other contriubtors.
You can view some of our activity at the following locations: