GlobaLeaks is open-source / free software intended to enable secure and anonymous whistleblowing initiatives
For the user manual refer to the User Manual.
For the developer documentation refer to the Developer Documentation.
Community and professional support
If you need technical support, have general questions, or have new ideas for GlobaLeaks, please post your message on the community support forum.
Join our Slack to get in touch with the development team and the GlobaLeaks community:
- #globaleaks-dev to participate in development discussions
- #gl-support-eng for the community support channel in English
- #gl-support-ita for the community support channel in Italian
If you want to contribute to software development or report a bug, please open an issue on GitHub.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Have a look at Project Statistics on OpenHub
- [ITA] Applicazione in Riuso secondo Linee Guida Acquisizione e Riuso del Codice Amministrazione Digitale Art 69. comma 2
- [ITA] Regole di Riuso a cui devono attenersi le Pubbliche Amministrazioni che modificano il software di Whistleblowing GlobaLeaks
To support the GlobaLeaks project you can help us with donations that will goes entirely for the software development.
Copyright (c) 2011-2020 - Hermes Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights