The Guise™ Internet application ecosystem comprises three main products and related utilities:
- Guise™ Skeleton : Simple, semantic, bare-bones CSS framework. Guise Skeleton is not yet included in this distribution.
- Guise™ Mummy : Static site generator.
- Guise™ Framework : Maintainable and scalable Internet application framework. Guise Framework is being updated from its legacy implementation and is not ready for production use.
- Guise™ CLI : The command-line interface for invoking and working with the three products.
Currently Guise Mummy is functional and can be used with sites using XHTML5 source.
Build Guise using the following command:
mvn clean install
This will create all of the projects. Building all projects is necessary, even if you want to use only one. The CLI can be invoked using the following (substituting the appropriate version for
java -jar cli/target/guise-cli-x.x.x-exe.jar
On Windows the build process creates an executable CLI, which you may copy and use as desired, or execute in place:
Guise usage is explained in each of the subprojects, listed above.
Issues tracked by JIRA.
- 0.1.0: First working release of Guise Mummy.