Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
With this GlobalToken Version, the new treasury system has been enabled and new functions has been added for all treasury signers.
Beside that this Version includes:
• Auxpow loading improvements
• Auxpow validation memory improvements
• checkpoints updated
• seednodes updated
• hardfork 3 block hardcoded
The auxpow changes improve the validation time, which make the validation more efficient now.
This release includes:
- different changes
- Auxpow Bugfixes
- Treasury Changes
- Fixed Masternode double IP bug
- Fixed yescrypt R8 algo
Some changes get's activated in a hardfork on 26th December.
GlobalToken V3.1 includes a lot of changes.
A small overview of all improvements is:
- Initial block loading improved (extracted auxpow validation)
- several code improvements & speed optimisations
- added 30 new algorithms with a handful of brand new pow algorithms
- added network hashrates for all algos
- with the new hardfork auxpow gets disabled.
- Introduced a 2 blocks rule for auxpow, which allows auxpow for non-mined algos.
- added getblocktemplate / getauxblock 'algo' paramter, where it is not longer needed to run 60 wallets for 60 algos.
Special thanks to Astrali, gl0bal from Discord, Alex (AtomMiner Dev) and cryptoandcoffee!
With this release some small changes will take affect:
- Fixed Masternode List-Conf
- Hardcoded Hardfork hash & height now
- Hardcoded BIP34 hash now
- Introduced -enablezhash & -enableequihash to disable them by default for mining
- Improved Splashscreen Copyright size
- Fixed masternode outputs, added masternode outputsbyaddress to filter outputs by a given address
- Return an error if Zhash is initialized as Auxpow Version 1
- Check for the correct hardfork hash in validation
- Improved GLT installer.exe image
- Fixed a bug, where auxpow claimed to be not valid, but it was valid, while building blockindex
- Fixed a compiler issue
- Improved Splashscreen copyright size
- added CPureBlockVersion(int32_t nBlockVersion)
- Fixed a bug, where the wrong difficulty has been displayed.
- Removed hardfork chain check, because the checkpoints already include the correct chain.
- Added Hardfork information to getblockchaininfo
- Fixed outputsbyaddress
Special Thanks to Core Team Member Astrali, for his help!
GlobalToken V. 2.1.0 is the last Version of the old chain.
It contains all commits up to Bitcoin Core 0.16, the Release Notes can be found here:
You can read all changes directly in the Bitcoin Release note.
Special thanks to Astrali! He helped with testing the 2.1 Version.
The Globaltoken Dev. Team
Globaltoken V.2.0.1 includes this fixxes:
- Final Alert was not accepted, because it was not updated.
- newest Bitcoin Commits up to this Version was included.
The Globaltoken Developer Team