Won the most innovative solution at Bitcamp 2019. Bitcamp-2019
An android application for citizens(users) which allows them to register issues on potholes in their area.
Web for report management
- User clicks a photo of the pothole and registers a new issue.
- The photo gets uploaded on the firebase database along with other information like GPS co-ordinates.
- The image is downloaded in the server and served in the pothole detection script.
- If pothole is detected an estimated area is calculated, id no pothole is detected user's issue gets rejected.
- After successful detection details are uploaded on the web for administrator, these issue are forwarded to govt. officials.
- Once the officials claim that they have fixed the pothole, the user gets a notification and they can close their issue if pothole is fixed
- Android Studio
- YOLOV2 Algorithm
- Tensorflow lib
- Front End stack(HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, jQuery)