Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
In Celtic mythology, the apple tree is a symbol for fruitfulness. May data.tree blossom and fructify!
In the Ulster Cycle, the soul of Cú Roí was confined in an apple that lay in the stomach of a salmon which appeared once every seven years. Let's hope that the next data.tree release will appear earlier!
- REMOVE: Removed the cacheAttribute parameter from Aggregate and Cumulate (they were confusing, even to me. Use Do instead to manually store aggregate values in the tree)
- ADD: plot function (see ?plot.Node)
- ADD: ToDataFrameTypeCol to export e.g. the path to columns by level in columns: ToDataFrameTypeCol(acme)
- ADD: Node$AddSibling
- ADD: Node$RemoveAttribute now contains a mandatory parameter so that it can be used if the node does not have the attribute to be removed.
- ADD: Get works on methods without args
- IMPROVE: FormatFixedDecimal and FormatPercent work for NULL values
- IMPROVE: Documentation
- FIX: Aggregate will not return attribute from callee anymore, but always aggregate children attributes
- FIX: Removed ... parameter from ToListExplicit and ToListSimple
- FIX: Clone was adding empty children list, which caused a series of problems (#44)
- FIX: Cloning a subtree does not keep reference to un-cloned parent anymore (#49)
- FIX: print with limit parameter ignored formatter (#43)
- FIX: cannot rename to int, e.g. acme$Do(function(x) x$name <- x$position) (#53)