Gluster Ansible Roles
gluster-ansible project provides Ansible roles to deploy, configure, and maintain GlusterFS clusters.
The goal of gluster-ansible is to develop roles which will enable the user to:
- subscribe to repositories which provides GlusterFS and related packages and install the packages.
- create a GlusterFS cluster (Replicate, Distributed-Replicate, Arbiter, etc).
- configure GlusterFS to enable features like NFS-Ganesha, CTDB, Geo-Replication etc.
- upgrade/downgrade the cluster
- expand/shrink the cluster
The roles are classified into following categories, which will have sub-roles (if necessary) for specific task, which will be explained in detail in their respective repositories.
- gluster.infra - helps the user to get started in deploying GlusterFS filesystem
- gluster.cluster - helps the user to set up a GlusterFS cluster, manage gluster volumes and peer operations.
- gluster.features - implements GlusterFS usecases: nfs_ganesha, gluster_hc, ctdb, geo_replication.
- gluster.repositories - helps user to register to RHSM and subscribe to repositories
- gluster.maintenance - helps user to replace nodes and other maintenance activities.
To contribute to the project, refer Contributing.