This is an experiment of running Aries Subsystems on the Virgo kernel.
To try it out:
- git clone git://github.com/glyn/aries-subsystems-on-virgo-kernel.git
- cd aries-subsystems-on-virgo-kernel/virgo-kernel
- bin/startup.sh -clean [or, on Windows, bin\startup.bat -clean]
- Wait for startup to complete
- [from another terminal] cp ../hello.driver.jar pickup/. [or, on Windows, copy ..\hello.driver.jar pickup\.]
- Browse http://localhost:8080/admin/content/artifacts [user admin, password springsource]
- Click the Region button to see composite and application regions plus their contents.
Note: the demo runs both Gemini Blueprint and Aries Blueprint in the user region which is not normally recommended.