A Node.js web app that captures your web cam feed and looks for QR-codes that you offer to it.
- a live video feed is captured from your web-cam (with your permission)
- every 30s, snapshots of the feed are placed in a hidden canvas control
- client-side code looks for a QR code in the image
- if the QR-code contains a vCard or a URL, then the information is saved as JSON in an in-browser database (PouchDB) and presented in a table
- you can optionally sync this data to an Apache CouchDB or Cloudant database
This app is an offline-first app so once loaded, it should continue to work with or without a network connection.