This is a demo Customer Relations Managment (CRM) system built with:
- Vue.js - application framework
- Bootstrap - user-interface components
- Showdown - Markdown parser
- a serverless API built with IBM Cloud Functions
- a Cloudant NoSQL database
Read about how this application works in this blog
- An IBM Cloud account with the ibmcloud command-line tool installed and authenticated.
- A Cloudant account provisioned in the IBM Cloud account - make a note of your Cloudant URL.
Setting up the API
Create an environment variable to store your Cloudant URL:
export COUCH_URL="<my cloudant url>"
Clone this repository then do:
cd crm/api ./deploy.sh
This will create a number of API calls in your Cloudant account. Make a note of the URLs generated by this process.
Setting up the database
Create a Cloudant database, a couple of indexes and some sample data with:
cd setup ./setup.sh
Running the web app.
APIURL variable in
assets/js/crm.js to match the URL produced when creating your API calls.
Your CRM should be running on http://localhost:8000