CitySDK iOS Client is a client for the CitySDK "Mobility" API for iOS, and I am currently developing it for my own purpose. Reference website: http://dev.citysdk.waag.org/
The client is at an early stage, but here is what is currently available:
- A CSDKHTTPClient that is subclass of AFHTTPClient for handling requests
- Some model class obtained by auto-generating files using JSON Accelerator, and then making changes where needed
- Some layers have their model well defined (ArtsHolland, OSM), although CitySDK Api has not a proper structure
defined for the
datakey of the
osmlayer, as it varies depending on the query (the keys in
dataof the "highways" query are different from those when querying the Museums).
- Parsing of the results and displaying on a native map as overlays
- Self-centering of the map
- An example project that deals with querying
- When selecting an annotation, the app will display in a TableView the info about the
dataof the object.
How to build
- Clone the repository
- Init and update the submodules with the command git submodule update --init --recursive
That's it. Build and run.
- Managing GeometryCollections
- Improving annotations added to the map (as of now, they are represented as MKAnnotationPin)
- When selecting an annotation, display a table with all the information from different layers instead than opening driving directions
- So far, the app supports only queries of the
nodes?type. Other types such as
routes?may work but were not tested, and are left for the future.