Loggia is a photo gallery built with Rails.
- Drag and drop image uploading
- Simultaneous uploading of images
- Nested albums
- Basic admin role based permissions
- Commenting and favoriting of albums
- More tests!
Here is a list of some key components used in the application:
- Rails (Web framework)
- Postgresql (Object-relational database)
- HAML (Markup)
- Carrierwave (Rails file uploading)
- Twitter Bootstrap (Base CSS/design)
- Ruby (>= 1.9.3)
- Postgresql (SQLite or MySQL will work to an extent as well)
- Graphicsmagick (ie.
brew install graphicsmagickon OSX)
- Clone repository
cdinto the app directory
bundle exec rails server
- Login with the seed users below.
Email: email@example.com Password: password
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: password
Licensed under the MIT License
Copyright 2013 Grayson Manley