Table of contents
Let's start installing Simple File Manager via the "Install from url" procedure:
- access to the backend of your Joomla! website and go to Extensions > Manage > Install
- active the "Install from URL" tab and paste the following url in the Install from URL field:
- click on the "Check and Install" button and wait the completion of the installation procedure.
If you are experiencing issues with this procedure, you can try the classic installation method:
- Download the zip package to your local machine from here: http://get.firedrive.eu
- From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions > Install.
- Click the Browse button and select the zip package on your local machine.
- Click the Upload File & Install button.
Several alternative installation methods are available. Those methods are well described in the official Joomla! documentation
In order to run correctly, Firedrive requires:
- PHP (minumum 5.4, recommended 5.6/7.2)
- Joomla (minumum 3.7)
- Apache 2.x
Complete list of system requirements is available here.
Take a look to the website of brands, agencies and associations wich already use Firedrive for creating their download centers:
- Universidad De San Buenaventura Cartagena
- Câmara de Comércio e Indústria Luso Espanhola
- Embassy Of Bangladesh in Beijing
- Exprivia ACSYS
- Liceo "Annibal Caro" Fermo
You'll also find a lot of examples at the demo site.
If you are satisfied with FireDrive and if you want to help the project growing up, please leave your rating on the Joomla! Extension Directory!
Your Feedback is very important!
Bugs and feature requests
Any problem? Please report it: all bugs, feature requests, pull requests, feedback, etc., are welcome!