Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is an update to version 1 of Jellyfish. It does not bring any new features, only fixes to compile on newer environment.
In addition to the source release jellyfish-1.1.12.tar.gz, we provide binaries for linux and for macosx.
- Fix compilation on Mac (
- Fixed script installation without autoconf/automake. Provide setup.py, extconf.rb and Makefile.PL in distribution.
In addition to the source distribution jellyfish-2.2.10.tar.gz, we provide static binaries for linux and macosx.
Fixes bugs in compilation / testing:
- better detection on powerpc
- fixed bug in testing on powerpc and arm architectures
- 'jellyfish' Python module renamed 'dna-jellyfish' to avoid collision with another package in Debian.
- fixed compilation on cygwin.
- fixed bug with k=7 or 8.
- Read sequence from SAM/BAM/CRAM files. This feature is available if
./configurefinds htslib. If
pkg-config --exists htslib && echo OKprints
OK, htslib is found on your system. Otherwise, adjust PKG_CONFIG_PATH.
- Better detection of SSE support
- Fixed Makefile in the examples directory
(Download jellyfish-2.2.7.tar.gz, NOT the automatically generate Source code file)
- Fix compilation warnings/errors with newer version of gcc (5.3 & 6.1).
jellyfish-2.2.6.tar.gz, NOT the automatically generate
Source code file)
- Fix bug in parsing function that made it stop on sequences that consist of only empty lines.
- New methods in bindings to enumerate the mers of a string.
Using -Q switch with fasta file has no effect (no base is filtered out). Previously it most likely filtered out all bases.