Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Fix bug with smaller k-mers
Code is now dual licensed BSD3 / GPL3
Proper handling of DOS line ending
Added min, max, jaccard merging switches
Fixed compilation warnings/errors with gcc-5, gcc-8 and clang
In addition to the source code
jellyfish-2.3.0.tar.gz, we provide a Linux static binary.
This is an update to version 1 of Jellyfish. It does not bring any new features, only fixes to compile on newer environment.
In addition to the source release jellyfish-1.1.12.tar.gz, we provide binaries for linux and for macosx.
- Fix compilation on Mac (
- Fixed script installation without autoconf/automake. Provide setup.py, extconf.rb and Makefile.PL in distribution.
In addition to the source distribution jellyfish-2.2.10.tar.gz, we provide static binaries for linux and macosx.
Fixes bugs in compilation / testing:
- better detection on powerpc
- fixed bug in testing on powerpc and arm architectures
- 'jellyfish' Python module renamed 'dna-jellyfish' to avoid collision with another package in Debian.
- fixed compilation on cygwin.
- fixed bug with k=7 or 8.
- Read sequence from SAM/BAM/CRAM files. This feature is available if
./configurefinds htslib. If
pkg-config --exists htslib && echo OKprints
OK, htslib is found on your system. Otherwise, adjust PKG_CONFIG_PATH.
- Better detection of SSE support
- Fixed Makefile in the examples directory
(Download jellyfish-2.2.7.tar.gz, NOT the automatically generate Source code file)
- Fix compilation warnings/errors with newer version of gcc (5.3 & 6.1).
jellyfish-2.2.6.tar.gz, NOT the automatically generate
Source code file)
- Fix bug in parsing function that made it stop on sequences that consist of only empty lines.
- New methods in bindings to enumerate the mers of a string.
Using -Q switch with fasta file has no effect (no base is filtered out). Previously it most likely filtered out all bases.