You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
* More browser/platform support
* #mobile? addition
Move mobile platforms to constant. More specs.
* saves array creation for every mobile check
* specs for true and false of mobile?
add new browsers and platforms
opera, lotus notes, thunderbird, netscape, seamonkey, outlook, evolution, ie-mobile, and symbian os
Add Agent#mobile? to test for mobile platforms
Update version to 1.1.0.
Added ipod and blackberry platforms.
Added android platform.
A few more tweaks to readme/gemspec.
I likey when things aligney.
Updated readme with platform.
Added FF to readme.
Memoize instance method values.
Create fewer regexes.
Removed repetition in class method names.
Rename string to source.
Moved class methods to the top of the class definition.
Missed a few alignments.
Align the tests so they are easier to read.
Lowercase name and platform. Stringify OS.
* Lowercase is less to remember (ie: where is capitalization).
* OS looks so awkward as a symbol. Probably a taste issue but whatevs...
Ignoring watchr file.
Added license file.
Remove old files.
Switch to bundler for management and clean some stuff up.
Adding bundler support.
Adding support for firefox.
Specs for Agent#==
Added PSP support