Please sign in to comment.
Add initial support for iOS4
… while using iOS5 features when possible. (uses weak when available) There are still some problems with getting the Gesture Recognizers and changing layout strategy doesn't work yet, but it's a start. Plus, this fixes a missing subclass from NSObject in GMGridViewLayoutStragegyFactory, which works for iOS5 but crashes with runtime problems in NSInvocation in iOS4.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 58 additions and 31 deletions.
- +2 −4 GMGridView.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
- +17 −5 GMGridView/API/GMGridView.h
- +13 −3 GMGridView/API/GMGridView.m
- +2 −1 GMGridView/API/GMGridViewCell+Extended.h
- +1 −1 GMGridView/API/GMGridViewLayoutStrategies.h
- +18 −12 GMGridView/Demo1ViewController.m
- +4 −4 GMGridView/Demo2ViewController.m
- +1 −1 GMGridView/OptionsViewController.m