- Install the Laravel 4 generator commands through Composer.
- Install the ST plugin through Package Control: Sublime Laravel Generator
- If you are on Windows or php executable is not in PATH, please specify the path to it in
laravelgenerator.sublime-settings. To do so, copy
laravelgenerator.sublime-settingsfrom this plugin to
<Packages_Directory>/Users/and make the edits to that file.
- Open a Laravel Project
- Open the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P)
- Execute any of the available Generate commands
- See here for a basic workflow video
artisan needs to be in the project root.
The plugin is quite extensible. Interested users can extend the plugin for more
artisan commands by adding the appropriate entries in
- Jeffrey Way: for the idea and testing this plugin throughout the development.
This is a work in progress. Feedback is appreciated. Feel free to report any issues you come across