This release has three major improvements:
- Sub Resource Integrity is now checked as per the latest recommendation. #234 (Note there are some pending tasks still to be done #237).
- Strict HTTPs is now enforced by default. When a document is loaded from
httpsURL, requests to
httpresources are filtered through the RequestManager. #232
- A long pending bug in the Request Manager was fixed #149. The counts in the JS column are now accurate.
- Improvements to Event Dispatch
- Support for events that don't bubble
errorevents for scripts and link elements
- added support for
- Updated h2 db to latest release
- Updated rhino to latest release
- Updated jstyleparser to latest (2.2 SNAPSHOT) release