Current version: 2.5
noUiSlider is a little jQuery plugin that allows you to create range sliders. It fully supports touch, and it is way(!) less bloated than the jQueryUI library.
A full documentation, including examples, is available on the noUiSlider documentation page.
Changelog for version 2.5.5: [latest minor release]
- Fixed issue #31.
Changelog for version 2.5.4: [previous minor release]
- Fixed issue #27.
- Added -webkit- touch specific statements to default stylesheet.
Changelog for version 2.5.3: [earlier minor release]
handles. This change is backwards compatible, and completes the cleanup of noUiSlider option names.
- Fixed default stylesheet for use with
Changelog for version 2.5: [last major release]
- Rewrote and resegmented code, resulting in better compressability and maintainability
stepto be reliable.
- Changed touch support to bind native events instead of translating them.
- Improved stylesheet to no longer require
- Updated noUiSlider examples page with some code improvements.