\BlueLaTeX 1.0.x Family
Mainly bug fixes in the web client, to make it more comfortable to use.
- Improve messages (issues #138, #134)
- Disallow ":" in username (issue #139)
- Simplify the use of the web client (issue #135, #143, #146)
- Fix other small but annoying bugs
- Fix a lot of typo
New patch release with some bug fixes and user experience improvements.
- Fix a regression in paper option (issue #156)
- Make 'clone' and 'report issue' links configurable (issue #161)
- Add an update script (issue #155)
Patch release to fix some really annoying bugs and a bug regression.
- Add button to cleanup compilation directory (issue #173)
- Reload pdf file when compilation failed but produced a new pdf file (issue #168)
- Fix regression bug in web client making it impossible to modify user settings (issue #175)
Patch release mainly to fix a bug in the synchronization protocol on the server side, and improve the user experience on the client side.
- Fix the guarantee delivery part in case of disconnection or high latency network (issue #188)
- Hold the scroll position when several authors are editing a file concurrently (issue #185)
- Restore cursor position when changing file (issue #181)
- Fix script loading order to avoid display problems on slow networks (issue #189)
- Reenable use of standard key binings in web browser (issue #171)
- Fix PDF rendering on small displays (issue #182)
Patch release with a major synchronization bug fix and few UI improvements.
- Fix synchronization bug that may lead to data loss (issue #188)
- Fix cursor appearing in multiple files (issue #196)
- Fix persistent cursor after an author left the paper (issue #195)
- Cleanup error and wraning upon compilation (issue #201)
- Improvements in the UI
Bug fix release with a synchronization bug fix and file encoding fix.
- Fix synchronization bug that may lead to data loss (issue #214)
- Fix file encoding bug (issue #209)