This is an unofficial build of StarUpdater. This has been published by me and not @astronautlevel2. Again, this build is not supported/endorsed by the original developer. As this is the stable release, it should work fine, but it still is aimed at bugfixing prior to an official release.
The -UN build is independent from variables from Astronaut's server (except for stuff from the buildserver).
This build fetches latest version (of StarUpdater), and any updates from my own website (http://gs2012.xyz).
So, since the last stable official release:
Since the last release:
- 3DSX Self-Updater actually does its job properly
- SU no longer relies on an index.lua file, instead fetching it from romfs (meaning a single 3DSX file)
- Removed Dev mode support (as the builds are now one and the same)
- Menuhax Luma installation/update will now also update the arm9loaderhax.bin (as required by 6.3+)
- Now supports two Menuhax modes (to update the boot.3dsx or the /3ds/Luma3DS/Luma3DS.3dsx)
I'll think about how to remove mode selection at all. That'd be awesome.