EIP 1155 - Conditional tokens for the brave, true or false
This repo hosts the code for Gnosis' conditional tokens documentation site, explaining our unique implementation of EIP 1155 in order to create conditional tokens ideally suited to prediction markets.
Anyone is free to add to or edit this code - the more documentation we get, the better.
Adding a New Page
If you want to add a page to specific section, rather than just edit an existing page, you'll need to make sure your new page appears on the sidebar and is accessible to everyone.
- Add your page to
source/_data/sidebars.ymladd the appropriate text to the appropriate place.
themes/navy/languages/en.ymledit the sidebars section to make sure that your new text in
sidebars.ymlis rendered correctly.
Make sure you have node.js installed first.
- Open Terminal and navigate to the project root directory,
npm run build,
- In another terminal, run
npm run serve.
- If you would like add new styles, you can find all the
themes/navy/source/scss- add your own there and keep things modular, clean and performing well.
- If you would like to add some JS for animations of images, or other potential bounties, the place to do that is
- Changing the header, footer, mobile nav, or scripts (in
after_footer) can be done in
- Each new subdirectory gets it's own route, so if you want to add a new section like
conditional-tokens/contribute, then just create a new directory in
source, name it what you want the route to be called, and add an
index.mdfile to it.
If you want it to have a unique layout, set it up something like this:
--- layout: extensions title: MultiToken Gaming Tutorial id: index ---
and then create the appropriate
extensions.ejs layout file in
.ejs files are exactly like html - so just write html in there and don't stress.