As far as the layout and function is concerned, this conversion of Start Bootstrap Agency is as close to the original as possible.
The changes I made:
- Extended the intro background image so that it occupies more screen real estate on larger displays (no dead "white space" between sections)
- Rotating, configurable intro text (via banner.js) -- reverting to the original is a simple matter of commenting/uncommenting a couple of lines in partials/_header.erb
Sections are broken down in to partials (as is the customary way with Middleman, Jekyll, Pelican and [insert favorite staticgen tool here]).
Several sections are configurable in
- Team members (name, title, image, description)
- Services (service, description, fontawesome icon)
- Site details (site name, heading/title)
--- id: 1 title: Round Icons date: 2017-06-01 image: roundicons.png category: Graphic Design client: Middleman clienturl: https://middlemanapp.com --- Next level fam before they sold out, readymade shoreditch. Hot chicken williamsburg brunch hammock semiotics.
Now with more hipster ipsum!
Original Start Bootstrap README:
Agency is a one page agency portfolio theme for Bootstrap created by Start Bootstrap. This theme features several content sections, a responsive portfolio grid with hover effects, full page portfolio item modals, a responsive timeline, and a working PHP contact form.
Several options are available to get started quickly:
- Download the latest release on Start Bootstrap
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/BlackrockDigital/startbootstrap-agency.git
- Fork the repo
Developing Using Source Files
To use the source files, you will need to have npm installed globally along with Gulp.js. To start:
npm installin the root directory
gulp devand edit the files as needed
If you need to update the plugins included with this template, simply run the following tasks:
- First run
npm updateto update the dependencies
- Then run
gulp copyto copy the new versions to their proper destinations
Bugs and Issues
Copyright and License
Copyright 2013-2016 Blackrock Digital LLC. Code released under the MIT license.