Before submitting your pull request, please make sure the following is done:
- You undertake the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct.
- If you are a first-time contributor, after your pull request you will be asked to sign an Individual Contributor License Agreement (CLA) before your code gets accepted into
- You have read the Contributing Guidelines.
- You have read the coding style guide.
- Specifically, you have read about clang-format and you have applied it.
- You have forked the gnss-sdr upstream repository and have created your branch from
next(or any other currently living branch in the upstream repository).
- Please include a description of your changes here.
Please feel free to delete this line and the above text once you have read it and in case you want to go on with your pull request, and explain your intend below.